Site Updates: New look and feel

Matt

Ha,Ha, I thought I had logged into some other site this morning, I know squat about looks and feel's etc, all I know is the text is bigger so I can read it easier - old eyes you know.!biggrin.png

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, links now bring up the page, and when the page is not availeble you can no longer copy the link....ie I am trying to get the link to the Garmin Attakwas file from Natrix, but can not see the link just the "page is not availeble"

I don't like the new look as much, but functionally it is better a big improvement. Maybe the look will grow on me.

Edited by Pronutro

Also, links now bring up the page, and when the page is not availeble you can no longer copy the link....ie I am trying to get the link to the Garmin Attakwas file from Natrix, but can not see the link just the "page is not availeble"

Hi Niner

Admin said on the update thread that they are busy reorganizing the structure to make the site faster. It will take about a day to sort it all out. I assume the link you are looking for is still in that process.

am missing the link to all active posts, no I can only see the last 10 or so posts in the window - or is this my browser?

Not sure if its my browser or what but the new look does not work on my computer. Everything is out of place and there are no graphics. Maybe I need to change a setting or something?

I like the look but the text is too big - makes the pages moerse long compared to the older version.... maybe something I must get used to mellow.png

Edit: Typo

Edited by Tiny K

Is it just me or has Chit Chat disappeared? I can find if I choose All Forums, but it doesn't seem to be in the drop-down menu.