chef

danimal

Mountain biking chef needed at Hogsback. Job requires someone to run the kitchen at away with the fairies backpackers. Preferably someone young and vibey.

Because it's a backpackers lodge, and you need to be able to mix with the guests. Also the staff accommodation isn't on the luxurious side. The benefits are amazing mountain biking on your doorstep and a fun place to work.

Mountain biking chef needed at Hogsback. Job requires someone to run the kitchen at away with the fairies backpackers. Preferably someone young and vibey. HOT

There I fixed it

You can look like John Merrick as far as I'm concerned. As long as you can cook, run a kitchen and chat to guests, then all is good.

I'm going to be offering the job as profit share / kitchen rental, and it is live in, in modest accomm. We basically need someone who is keen on the lifestyle and not too money driven.

hogsback1@gmail.com

I'm going to be offering the job as profit share / kitchen rental, and it is live in, in modest accomm. We basically need someone who is keen on the lifestyle and not too money driven.

hogsback1@gmail.com

Hey Dani

I stayed at away with the fairies about 8 years ago. You wanted to kill me when I engraved my initials in your bar. I was really drunk and still feel bad about it to this day.

Sorry :(

Hope you guys are well. Will definitely be making a trip up to hogsback sometime soon

Cheers

Will definitely be making a trip up to hogsback sometime soon

Cheers

Leave your pen-knife at home.

hogsback1@gmail.com

LeeT, sounds like your cup of tea ... ?

Leave your pen-knife at home.

I used a bottle cap :blush:

Was a rough night that. They have the most awesome tree-house there you have and will ever see in your life. A view that cannot be described. Lets just say that I had about 6 too many beers that night and it all started in that tree-house!

Aha, The initial chisler. I remember it fondly, I had a bit of a sense of humour failure as it was a brand new bar counter. All cool though. We haven't sanded it down yet, so it's still there. Somewhere under all the other scatches. Don't worry about it at all. There have been thousands of massive nights since, so all forgiven.

Aha, The initial chisler. I remember it fondly, I had a bit of a sense of humour failure as it was a brand new bar counter. All cool though. We haven't sanded it down yet, so it's still there. Somewhere under all the other scatches. Don't worry about it at all. There have been thousands of massive nights since, so all forgiven.

Thanks for the forgiveness!

Seriously, I felt k@k about that one hey. Possibly the drunkest I have ever been. Glad to hear that all is well and that some things dont change. I really want to make a trip up there sometime.

Take care

Cool, bring your zula. We're trying to turn Hogsback into a mountain biking mecca. There are already quite a few trails, myself and a few of the staff go out all the time.