Ride Mag via Zinio

MTBer

I sent a letter to Ride magazine explaining to them that we only get the electronic version on the 1st of the month whilst the usual "paper" copy is out almost a week beforehand.

They came back and said they are taking it up with Zinio as they ideally want the electronic version out first ! They are hoping to resolve this shortly.

• 2 months later...

Anybody having problems with Zinio lately? I've been unable to download any of my subscriptions for a few days now

Pc or Mac or Ipad? Downloaded new Bicycling to Ipad with no worries. Are you using network @ work or home or 3g.

Last month waited two weeks for Bicycling to be available on Zinio after it hit shelves. I think the problem lies with Zinio

Have also had endless problems with Bycling (got to say this month got my download email even before the hard copy hit the stands, very impressed), but decided I'll rather stick to hard copy for Tread and Ride.

G

• 6 months later...

Trying to download a mag through Zinio, has anyone any idea of how large the file size is as I cant find info on this! Nor some kind of status indicator/bar letting you know how far along the download is.

Is anybody else having issues getting the Feb 2012 issue of Ride Mag via Zinio

recless comment=deleted.

Edited by NoHare