Cycling in Soweto

Tumbleweed

Do you care to share? Pm me. Pretty please.

OT: I spoke to a varsity mate yesterday who wanted to know how I knew you. Name of Dirk Zietsman. Says you went to school together.

Got to admit I've mostly only seen tourists riding around there and never any cycle clubs, but then again I'm never in Soweto in the early morning or on weekends

Hi,

Phone Raeleen At CGC as she has a list of contacts in Soweto 011 4659635

Shot, bud! Will pass on the details.

I have a colleague who wants to do a feature on cycling in Soweto. Anyone have any contacts there?

Gonna be a short feature.

Going like this:

I arrived just before sunrise, very excited to be on my flashy new 29'er.

Once I bunny hopped my way around all the prostitutes, and I managed to avoid empty bottles flung at me from the many attractive yet scary shebeens along the way, I was looking at the sunrise.

For reasons unknown I felt as if I was in a nightclub with the smoke machine working overtime.

I then felt a terrible blow to the back of my head and woke up in ICU 2 days later, bikeless but with a great story to tell, nonetheless.

Speak to Bradley of Medscheme development team. He has both road and track guys from Soweto. Call me on 0847991958 for more info

Speak to Bradley of Medscheme development team. He has both road and track guys from Soweto. Call me on 0847991958 for more info

Ta, bud, will do.