Cycling South Africa Announcements – 09 February 2012

Matt

To summarise, the guys who organises funding for them (Accelerate) gets a commission on the funds raised. Just so happens a director of Accelerate is also the chairman of the Lotto Distribution Agency.

Perhaps that's where Juju got the idea from.

To summarise, the guys who organises funding for them (Accelerate) gets a commission on the funds raised. Just so happens a director of Accelerate is also the chairman of the Lotto Distribution Agency.

Perhaps that's where Juju got the idea from.

Oh, okay.

Think I will have to rest my eyes a bit now, its been a busy two days on the hub, what with 'Berto, then PPA leaving CSA, then Big Jan getting a ban, now this, ............I feel a bit overloaded. :D

Oh, okay.

Think I will have to rest my eyes a bit now, its been a busy two days on the hub, what with 'Berto, then PPA leaving CSA, then Big Jan getting a ban, now this, ............I feel a bit overloaded. :D

Not to forget the Argust seeds

Now perhaps they can remove the "special" seeding for PPA members in the Argus. I would be highly critical of CGC or even my club race if they showed favoritism.