Win Tickets to the UCI MTB World Cup Pietermaritzburg 2012!

Matt

ccs-2-0-57692700-1328863537.png

It's the second year in a row that the UCI MTB World Cup will be kicking off in our very own back yard. From 16-18 March 2012 the world's best cross country and downhill riders will be battling it out at Cascades MTB Park in Pietermaritzberg.

We've got 10 pairs of event tickets to give away and a grand prize of an official Leaders jersey signed by all the event winners.

Don't miss this opportunity to rub shoulders with the likes of Burry Stander, Greg Minaar, Andrew Neethling and the Atherton clan.

ccs-2-0-48725700-1328863585.jpg

An international MTB spectacle lies ahead for KwaZulu-Natal's cycling fraternity as all is on track for this year's RockyRoads UCI MTB World Cup Pietermaritzburg at Cascades MTB Park. Seen here, Swiss Nino Schurter winning the 2011 XCO race. Photo Credit: Craig Dutton/Gameplan Media

What do I have to do?

For most of us this event is all about being a spectator. It's not often we have the privilege of witnessing these riders in action on our home turf.

In the spirit this we want you to submit your original supporters slogan that you'd want on a T-shirt to wear at the event.

ccs-2-0-66330400-1328863603.png

Guidelines:

----------------------------------------

- Text must be 10 words or less in support of any rider (SA or International, XCO or DH)

How do I enter?

Send your slogan to mtbwcsa@thehubsa.co.za along with your name and contact number.

Submissions will close on Monday, 20 Feb 2012 and finalists will be announced on 21 Feb 2012.

What then?

The judges will choose the 10 best submissions who will each receive:

• A pair of tickets to the UCI MTB World Cup, Pietermaritzburg 2012
  • 4 x custom T-shirts with their slogan to wear at the event

The 10 finalists t-shirts will be posted on The Hub and public voting will begin to decide who wins the grand prize of an official signed leaders jersey.

Voting for the grand prize winner will take place from 21 Feb 2012 until 13 March 2012. The grand prize winner will be announced on 14 March 2012.

The judges decision is final!

ccs-2-0-85501100-1328863576.jpg

Crowds flocked to watch the cycling showcase of the 2011 Downhill event, where American Aaron Gwin (pictured) claimed victory on the course in 2011, and now eagerly anticipate the start of the 2012 RockyRoads UCI MTB World Cup Pietermaritzburg in less than two month's time. Photo Credit: Craig Dutton/Gameplan Media

Buy a Ticket now

If you don't want to take a chance you can also buy your tickets online.

Online tickets can be purchased here: http://csams.cycling...r-an-event.aspx. Click on ‘Purchase Tickets and Merchandise Only’ in the MTB XC/DH World Cup section.

A breakdown of the ticket package options can be found here: http://www.mtbworldc...za/tickets.html .

ccs-2-0-17734600-1328863565.jpg

South Africa's Burry Stander will once again look to entertain in front his passionate home crowd in the Cross Country section of the 2012 RockyRoads UCI MTB World Cup Pietermaritzburg at Cascades MTB Park © Craig Dutton/ Gameplan Media

Click here to view the article

Hey Hubbers,

We're getting some really cool entries streaming in.

Submit your supporters t-shirt slogan and you could win a pair of tickets to the UCI MTB World Cup in PMB which is just over a month away (16-18 March 2012).

See the post above for all the details.

Hi Hubbers,

Just a reminder to get your entries in!!! You can win tickets to the event and stand a chance of winning a signed Leaders Jersey.

How do I enter?

Submit your original supporters slogan that you'd want on a T-shirt to wear at the 2012 UCI MTB World Cup in Pietermaritzburg.

Text must be 10 words or less in support of any rider (SA or International, XCO or DH)

Send your slogan to mtbwcsa@thehubsa.co.za along with your name and contact number.

ccs-2-0-66330400-1328863603.png

Hi Hubbers,

It's your last chance to get your entry in.

Submit your supporters t-shirt idea by 23h59 today (20 February 2012).

Just send your slogan in text (10 words or less) to mtbwcsa@thehubsa.co.za

Here are some ideas we posted on Friday to get the creative juices flowing:

affy.jpg

burry.jpg

gee.jpg

gwin.jpg

hannah.jpg

minnaar.jpg