[Event] MTN National XCM #5 Mabalingwe Driven By NISSAN

Tim_Fair

Well chuffed :)

Half marathon

2:08:02

187th overall

Not bad for 3rd MTB race. Up from 632nd at Sabie.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at all the DNF and the disclaimers above each results page, it seems that Spectrum Sport had major timing issues and data problems, rather than 40 riders taking a wrong turn...

Results are up but 75km results are a shambles. Mine's out by more than 30mins! Not sure how the results were doctored to reflect the detour but it is clearly not working. I didn't do the extra distance.

My marathon result exactly as I measured it via my Garmin......4h12m48s (no complaints from me!).

My marathon result exactly as I measured it via my Garmin......4h12m48s (no complaints from me!).

My result as per my polar 6h28 and not last with no training at all.

On the route it felt as if we were last but alas there were slower riders than me.

Well chuffed :)

Half marathon

2:08:02

187th overall

Not bad for 3rd MTB race. Up from 632nd at Sabie.

Well done....keep at it!! One of these days, you'll join us in the marathon ranks!! :thumbup:

My result as per my polar 6h28 and not last with no training at all.

On the route it felt as if we were last but alas there were slower riders than me.

Doing the Lionman with "no training at all"....is not to be advised.....!! ha-ha-ha...well done!! :thumbup:

Shambles or no shambles, there is a pdf out there that says I beat Fritz Pienaar by 9 seconds :lol:

This one goes in a frame on my bar wall!

Doing the Lionman with "no training at all"....is not to be advised.....!! ha-ha-ha...well done!! :thumbup:

Having my own race the "Vori-Berg" and such wonderfull trails to train on i just dont get around to doing this, Kids and school activities take up a lot of time.

Will try harder thanks

11th in Cat....1:49 in half Marathone

Wanted a top 10 bad, oh well back to training.

11th in Cat....1:49 in half Marathone

Wanted a top 10 bad, oh well back to training.

Also look at Bionicon C -guard. (didnt you drop a chain a few times?)

Maybe they should have an "open/funday" event with the same routes... then everyone should know the way to go, and can accurately place themselves... Doesn't help much on the official side of things, but atleast you get a free ride & have some more fun...

Edited by HJV1999

Also look at Bionicon C -guard. (didnt you drop a chain a few times?)

Yes had the chain off twice... So maybe I could have been in the top 10, but such is MTB. Thank for the advise I'm for sure going to invest in a chain guide as this happens to me on a regular basis going down descents and having to put my chain back on at the bottom. Started to think it had to do with my riding style, or gear selection....

Could it be or am I one of the few with this issue?

Now you see them (the results), now they gone??

Is it just me or have they taken them away agin?