Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see that boerewors lovin' 140 kg bearded bull horned Afrikaner fan getting into this jersey...

Im a big bulls supporter, but that jersey looks K#K

We have a lot of away games this season , the ausies and kiwi's are gonna piss themselves laughing

when we run/float onto the field.

Edited by CyclingJan

and Barend v Graan dared to say this isnt pink......stuff like Jacaranda Purple, Very Berry etc etc

Pink is pink is pink is pink. As CyclinhJan said: "that jersey looks K#K".....maybe the union also needed more female supporters, who knows?

'Dale: not even this boerewors lovin 92kg clean shaven bull horned Afrikaner fan will get into this jersey.....

• Now that the Bulls play in Pink..
    1) One lucky season ticket holder will win a free make-over during half time of each match.

2) Fans will no longer be allowed to braai before kick-off, instead fondue stations will be available for snacks.

3) The beer tent will no longer sell beer, but a wide variety of fruity drinks will be available.

4) The dancing girls will be replaced by a French poodle parade.

5) The man of the match will not receive a trophy, but rather a subscription to House and Home magazine.

6) The yellow card area will not be referred to as the sin bin, but will now be known as the temper tantrum tank.

7) The stadium will change from the Bull-Ring to the Fairy Garden.

8) The new mascot will be Lady the French Poodle.

9) A booth will be provided to exchange those dangerous horned helmets for the more appropriate silk scarf.

10) Liefling will still be the unofficial song

Im a big bulls supporter, but that jersey looks K#K

We have a lot of away games this season , the ausies and kiwi's are gonna piss themselves laughing

when we run/float onto the field.

Perhaps that's the intention. While the other teams pointing and laughing they are scoring.

What say you, Blou Bulle fans?

The Super Rugby jersey - for away games, I think..

The colour of the sexually frustrated, can't wait to get mine.... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

When they bring the cup home..... again..... all the suurtiete will find something ese.

Its is NOT about the bike pink jersey .......... and a Currie Cup by luck once in a blue moon does not count here.