All things Colnago

StevieL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap, should've bought it when it was raw and cheap :(

The man had vision beyond it's rawness!!

The man had vision beyond it's rawness!!

:D I would love to take credit for the vision but it was actually out of pure frustration with the KNOBS on the Hub trying to low ball me on this Frame ...Every KNOB was on about the refurb will cost to much etc so I took her in myself and when I got the price I Thought screw you guys I'm going to do it myself and Ride the stupid thing   :lol:

But as all us Colnago boys know you never have enough Colnago's and I ended up buying a absolutely exquisite Oval Master that now is becoming my Coffee ride bike , I will do a Build on the hub when I get her back.... I already have a very nice 11 speed Groupset and a Set of Campy Bullets waiting at home ... ;)

Edited by Alain

nicely done boytjie..... came out exquistely.

Next time upload pics sothat we don't have to gooi our heads sideways :blush:

My PC had a brain fart and I was to lazy to correct it  :whistling:

Oh my...

MANNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love blue nuh. Even tho alot of my stuff is not blue, but it is one of my fav colours.

I want to buy a RAW frame, and seeing this blue... well I might just need to get it sprayed this colour. O, it wont be happening anytime soon.

Well actually, I wanted to do a clear coat with blue pearl in it so as to keep some aspect of the raw.

http://fotos.rennrad-news.de/img/photos/1/8/2/_/large/IMG_0851.jpg

Still one of the nicest Mapei colours they made

C64 Gold Private Collection

The braking system uses disc brakes with integrated cables in the stem, the groupset is Shimano Dura Ace Di2 11s, Srm Origin is the power meter with special carbon fiber rings developed with Carbon Ti.

The bottom bracket and the gear shifter are made in collaboration with Ceramic Speed ​​while the wheels are Lightweight Meilenstein Obermayer Disc.

C64-SPECIAL-EDITION-COVER.jpg

Colnago changed the font on their logo to a more "modern look".  Does not make sense to do it now. They should have done it a year ago with the introduction of the C64, Concept and V2-R.

Morning All

I just want to show off what I think is an absolutly magnificent restoration on the part of Cycle Art.. Well done Cliff you getting my work from now on 

The first pic was the Titanium Oval when I got her... :wacko:

The rest is what she looks like now  :clap:

thank you for sharing 

Tuesday mystery night:

What is this?

So far we think we know

1. Not an Arabesque as the lugs are plain and not decorated
  2. Fork is not Colnago but what make is the SA stamp from
  3. Could the frame be a normal steel Colnago repainted as an Arabesque

The bike is not being sold but was offered by a friend who has had it for ±25 years and was given it by a friend of his so there is not motive to fake an original.

Just interested to find out what I can and have asked for more pics so will post those as soon as they are available.

post-50555-0-59633300-1531245770_thumb.jpeg

Have to say the decals are well done. The Ferrari badge doesnt belong there though. Im gona guess it's  a Super.