All things Colnago

StevieL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of interest, how many Masters are around in SA. I can't recall one ever popping up in the classifieds so either all owners want to keep them, or there is a hidden code you need to know to get access to the sellers, or there are not many around and one would have more luck trying eBay.

Shoot...

There is a website: vintage-steel bikes.com. Plenty masters for sale but very pricey. They start at €3999.00

I've googled this and had no luck so maybe someone can help me. I want to put GP5000s on my master so that I can do the Argus 30 seconds faster. Currently running Spez Roubaix 26c because my favourite route has a 5km gravel climb and SA roads aren't exactly top notch. LBS say 28s won't fit but they don't have any. Looks like they will but it's a pricey experiment.

Anyone know for sure?

Out of interest, how many Masters are around in SA. I can't recall one ever popping up in the classifieds so either all owners want to keep them, or there is a hidden code you need to know to get access to the sellers, or there are not many around and one would have more luck trying eBay.

Shoot...

Because people would rather lose their house than sell their master

Who are the local agents for Colnago?

I am considering having a Master built up for myself

My recommendation (from experience) is to chat to these lads https://www.maestro-uk.com/ on all things Colnago. They are my LBS regardless of where I find myself living.

It still does apparently

No, it now resides in Australia with a Colnago collector

Edited by Delgado

51623600_2253592558238937_15213832055826

I had me one of these.  AWESOME AWESOME bike!  Would buy one in the same livery again without thinking twice.

@delgado, do you maybe have an "after" pic somewhere?