All things Colnago

StevieL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I posted other makes earlier this week, my big booboo, I do have a couple of Colnagos.

My Clash of Colnagos, minus my Arab, Super, (another) Millenium, Spiral Conic and Carbitubo (yes, I know, I'm boastin

this guy knows whats going on! :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Although I posted other makes earlier this week, my big booboo, I do have a couple of Colnagos.

My Clash of Colnagos, minus my Arab, Super, (another) Millenium, Spiral Conic and Carbitubo (yes, I know, I'm boasting).

Feel totally free to boast some more HeyYou :thumbup:

Edited by DJR

My Clash of Colnagos, minus my Arab, Super, (another) Millenium, Spiral Conic and Carbitubo (yes, I know, I'm boasting).

Name them - I'll give it a bash

1 - Oval Master Titanium

2 - C40 gold limited edition

3 - C40 MK I - I think

4 - CT2 Titainio

5 - Master Olympic

6 - Dunno ! but looks like a steel frame

Name them - I'll give it a bash

1 - Oval Master Titanium

2 - C40 gold limited edition

3 - C40 MK I - I think

4 - CT2 Titainio

5 - Master Olympic

6 - Dunno ! but looks like a steel frame

6  - Bi-Titan

• 1 month later...

Colnago is offering one special edition “C64 NFT” which combines all 67 years of historic Colnago moments into a unique NTF bike. Minted on the blockchain as a 1-of-1, this incredible NFT is becoming part of Colnago history and will never be duplicated. Based on Blockchain technology, Colnago NFT artwork is guaranteed to be one-of-a-kind and publicly verifiable on a Blockchain’s distributed ledger. The Colnago C64 NFT is made using a C64 as the base, a carbon fiber frame made in Italy. The design was created by melting together the liveries of eight Colnago’s key models, which include the Concept, the first bike with a carbon frame and with an integrated shifting system, the Bititan bike with which Abraham Olano won the World Championship in 1995, the C59 the bike with which Anthony Charteau won the Polka Dot jersey at the 2010 Tour de France, the C35 TTT that won the Team Time Trial World Championship 100km in 1994, Giuseppe Saronni's Super Profil, Tony Rominger's Hour Record bike, Tadej Pogačar's V3Rs – the latest Tour de France winner – and the C40 icon of Team Mapei.

c250dbdd861d512ffee4190e1d48a907.jpg

Colnago is offering one special edition “C64 NFT” which combines all 67 years of historic Colnago moments into a unique NTF bike. Minted on the blockchain as a 1-of-1, this incredible NFT is becoming part of Colnago history and will never be duplicated. Based on Blockchain technology, Colnago NFT artwork is guaranteed to be one-of-a-kind and publicly verifiable on a Blockchain’s distributed ledger. The Colnago C64 NFT is made using a C64 as the base, a carbon fiber frame made in Italy. The design was created by melting together the liveries of eight Colnago’s key models, which include the Concept, the first bike with a carbon frame and with an integrated shifting system, the Bititan bike with which Abraham Olano won the World Championship in 1995, the C59 the bike with which Anthony Charteau won the Polka Dot jersey at the 2010 Tour de France, the C35 TTT that won the Team Time Trial World Championship 100km in 1994, Giuseppe Saronni's Super Profil, Tony Rominger's Hour Record bike, Tadej Pogačar's V3Rs – the latest Tour de France winner – and the C40 icon of Team Mapei.

c250dbdd861d512ffee4190e1d48a907.jpg

As a fan of art-bikes, I simply cannot fault the conceptualization of this - and it works from an aesthetic point of view also! Damn, I wish I was Bill Gates................no, wait, then the wife would want half of my prescious.

As a fan of art-bikes, I simply cannot fault the conceptualization of this - and it works from an aesthetic point of view also! Damn, I wish I was Bill Gates................no, wait, then the wife would want half of my prescious.

They are apparently having a civilized divorce so they’ve ordered one each plus 3 for the kids

They are apparently having a civilized divorce so they’ve ordered one each plus 3 for the kids

If Colnago really only made one of these, it is going to cause a moerse fight, even between the computer nerds.

You will have enough left to buy this after she has taken her half..