All things Colnago

StevieL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez I didn't read this correctly - I thought there was a bike in the mix

A digital artwork of a bike?  I love Colnagos but I'll just get DJR to sketch me one rather - I'll send him some coloured pencils

I'm searching the classidieds for a frame and talking to Jared as I type ............. gonna build this............ :ph34r: ;)

Jeez I didn't read this correctly - I thought there was a bike in the mix

A digital artwork of a bike? I love Colnagos but I'll just get DJR to sketch me one rather - I'll send him some coloured pencils

It talks about a carbon frame so I’m still confused as to it’s a print or a frame[emoji85][emoji15]

It talks about a carbon frame so I’m still confused as to it’s a print or a frame[emoji85][emoji15]

It's an NFT. That's a digital form.

My understanding is that an NFT cannot be a physical object as it's value would instantly be eroded. In that it could then be copied, modified, altered, etc.

A non-fungible token (NFT) (previously referred to as Bitcoin 2.0) is a unit of data stored on a digital ledger, called a blockchain, that certifies a digital asset to be unique and therefore not interchangeable. NFTs can be used to represent items such as photos, videos, audio, and other types of digital files.

Edited by TNT1

My understanding is that an NFT cannot be a physical object as it's value would instantly be eroded. In that it could then be copied, modified, altered, etc.

So, for the digital "art bike" to exist in a blockchain and have real value, the real bike needs to be destroyed. ******* stupid if you ask an old analog dog like me! 

A NFT can be the digital image as well as the physical 'artwork' itself. Unfortunately not the case here

My kids explained how it all works.Guess we learn something new all the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Morning Everyone, I have a Lux Titanio CT1 57cm in good condition that I’m interested in selling. If anyone is keen to know more, let me know and I’ll provide more info. Thanks 

5A0E7CA6-209F-417D-9F66-C0168C9E8045.jpeg

2BC14E00-D99B-4FDA-826D-6B6116371AC4.jpeg

EF104D4F-B0A2-4A54-B1AE-7DC8DD5D7875.jpeg

1EB3F321-DB75-443B-9709-627EBBC4B3C3.jpeg

E578B91B-FCF1-44C9-993E-5D9F4273DE72.jpeg

55546611-4D23-4E03-BDFB-DE18CE86EC16.jpeg

07AE2BBB-E4B3-4FDF-87D5-617F37BD8C62.jpeg

2A1A08B1-BB2A-4631-A57D-FBAEE3A80DB9.jpeg

C9C72EDA-0336-403B-9BC8-2A6404D649CE.jpeg

Edited by RichB