argus R group

Berry

Hi Guys & Gals. Hope most had a cracker ride on Sunday and got through unscathed. Great to see the weather gods playing along again this year and man oh man am I glad I got off at 07:09! Is it just me or do other race harder & faster just to get into a good bunch so that they can get home quicker? (new thread perhaps). I started R bunch this year after next to no road training but my three-a-week MTB rides under the belt so wasn't sure what to expect as I never learn & the red mist sets in at the gun and I think I can ride a bike like I was 20 years younger. I was on a the Lightspeed with the trispokes and just wanted to thank a few anonymous R bunch riders around me who worked nicely together and got me to the finish line because I was well farkt coming over Suikerbossie. I achieved my 3:21 so thank you & safe & happy riding.

No Airmavrick. Missed it by 10 minutes! I'm very dissapointed, but hey...I finished and there is always next year. :-) Back to the drawing board. You?

with those times you can sure to be seeded up much higher next year hence your times will be faster, you are only as fast as the group. Hold on i just saw the winner of R did 3:13 so you guys will have to train more & harder next time around.

Well done Pure XTC!

no got a 3.40 but will try next year again

Didnt get my 3:30.. Managed to get 3:43.. Im really happy with my result considering I had a chain issue and as said, your group also dictates your speed in some places. (As my wife says, no comments column :thumbup: ) but what a day to ride on!!

....you guys will have to train more & harder next time around.

Agreed. In those famous King Julian words "I have devised a cunning plan..." Starting Monday. :-)

Well done Airmavrick and Berry.