29er's only Thread ( Black bikes only continuation)

BLACKvoodoo

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon I'm liking my new bike enough to post it here as well (it's close enough to black!):-

post-4198-0-31176400-1334514600.jpg

Few minor changes still to be made and it will be perfect. Had it's maiden voyage this morning and it's awesome (replaced a 2011 X29 1 so kind of knew what to expect from the bike I suppose). This one's just a little more unique than my last Anthem which I like.

I reckon I'm liking my new bike enough to post it here as well (it's close enough to black!):-

post-4198-0-31176400-1334514600.jpg

Few minor changes still to be made and it will be perfect. Had it's maiden voyage this morning and it's awesome (replaced a 2011 X29 1 so kind of knew what to expect from the bike I suppose). This one's just a little more unique than my last Anthem which I like.

I have to agree I dont think the bar I have would have fit on that there sick machine. That is one nice machine. I think I need to get myself one.

I have to agree I dont think the bar I have would have fit on that there sick machine. That is one nice machine. I think I need to get myself one.

New bar and stem are hopefully on their way as soon as I find something nice! Tempted to get the Easton Haven carbon bar for something a little different... Also hopefully get my Monarch shock back sometime this week...

• 3 months later...

I've already posted in BBO but here's one for the 29er clan. Post pics of your 29er here.

hey ... you rode the Trucape earlier in the year on that bike? ... I recall seeing that bike at the car park area!

The Beast

10.2kg of carbon and steel

Apart from the ZTR Crests and DT Swiss fork, what else did you do to get it down to 10.2kg?

2013 Felt Edict

http://cdn.mos.bikeradar.com/images/news/2012/07/17/1342523671906-15giu2qplluto-670-70.jpg

what a good looking bike! you guys gonna stock them?

Apart from the ZTR Crests and DT Swiss fork, what else did you do to get it down to 10.2kg?

DT Swiss Carbon Rear Shock ( Replaced stock and removed twinlock )

DT Swiss XMM Fork

ZTR Crest

XX Groupset

Rotor 3D Crankset

Formula R1 Brakes with Carbon Levers

Climax Carbon Post

Specialized Phenom Team saddle

Momsen Carbon Stem

FSA Carbon Bar

ESI Racers Edge Grips

Bike is really amazing.

Fuji Tahoe, LBS is out of Crossmarks UST tyres at the moment but they will be fitted when they get stock.

The wheel reflectors have also been removed

post-7-0-00784000-1342540810.jpg

Edited by scotty

• 3 months later...

My latest creation

Shimano XT 2x10 drive train

Hope hubs, headset and brakes

Thomson seatpost & clap, stem & topcap

post-615-0-79000200-1351604356_thumb.jpg