Look Keo Fit system

rpedro

Does anyone know of someone who does this here in SA?

An optimum adjustment.

Look has created an tool for setting up your Kéo Cleats for an optimum adjustment called the KÉO FIT. The system will help the cyclist choose the correct cleat that corresponds to their correct float based on the cyclists' pedaling anatomy. The cleats that are available are the red cleats 9º, the grey cleats 4.5º, and the black fixed cleats. The device determines the cyclists' natural pedaling style and foot position for the most efficient pedaling.

Benefits :

• Accurately Choose your Kéo Cleat (Red, Grey, or Black)

• Efficient Pedaling for more power transfer

• Limit the risks of knee injuries and tendinitis

The KÉO FIT has been used with Pro Tour Teams like Astana to fine tune the cleat position

http://www.lookcycle.com/en/all/look-cycle/technologies/techno-keo-fit.html

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only shop currently on board with the Keo Fit is Action Cycles in PE. (Speak to Garth)

Whereabouts are you situated?

Edited by Mr LOOK

The only shop currently on board with the Keo Fit is Action Cycles in PE. (Speak to Garth)

Whereabouts are you situated?

I'm cape town based :-(

I'm cape town based :-(

I'll keep posted when a store in CPT gets on board. If you're in PTA again give me shout as I've also got a system here.

I'll do it no probs...just back from the Cape, so the next trip will probably only be in 5 months.

I'll keep posted when a store in CPT gets on board. If you're in PTA again give me shout as I've also got a system here.

Will give you a shout when I am up your way again

Daisyway coaching do a similar thing, not specific to LOOK pedals but I think it must be quite similar.

Can you do the look blade pedals aswell?

Not sure what you mean? The Keo Fit system is a cleat positioning system for all Keo pedals...including the Blades.

Not sure what you mean? The Keo Fit system is a cleat positioning system for all Keo pedals...including the Blades.

Well you answered my question. Thx