Cape Epic Stage 5 : 119km, 2350m

rouxtjie

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt if KE and DG can make up the time tomorrow, Sunday i understand is not the day to attack the leaders which will in any case require herculean effort, but surely KE and DG can try a stage win and perhaps gain more time.

Sorry I was not able to provide Nathrix's usual standard .....

Yeah. You suck. Go do some work.

Sorry I was not able to provide Nathrix's usual standard .....

Thanks to all for the race report inputs :clap:

BUT next year we would like to have someone who can report live while riding the event, any volunteers?

Maybe the hub could raise funds and sponsor a live report team :ph34r:

Waiting for the Ladies now, looking at 100km mark wheels4Life were 5min behind Biogen who in turn were 15min behind leaders MTN.

Go Biogen :thumbup:

Was always a 360 life fan for this event but i have to admit Stauser are the true champions this year. Well done to them they not only won this event they monstered it. Doubt if the gap between 1 and 2 will ever be this high again. Truly dominant and awesome effort. Dont want to jinx them but only an eartquake will stop them now.

Was always a 360 life fan for this event but i have to admit Stauser are the true champions this year. Well done to them they not only won this event they monstered it. Doubt if the gap between 1 and 2 will ever be this high again. Truly dominant and awesome effort. Dont want to jinx them but only an eartquake will stop them now.

Agree with you. Even if KE & DG did not have mechanical issues in the 2 stages, they were always going to be second. Stauser just too powerful this year.

Unstoppable 36one

Question 1- how much do you as a team get for a stage win?

Question 2- how much do the overall winners get?

Sarah Harrop

I'm praying for all those @AbsaCapeEpic riders still out there braving the elements. Come on guys 1km at a time #realheros

Sean Badenhorst

The second half of Stage 5 was destructive! Only 12 teams have finished so far. 30min after winners crossed the line.

post-11586-0-10648700-1333105290.jpg

Edited by d@vid