NOT Impressed Energade

awesme

So,

I've been trying to get in contact with Energade for a couple of days now,

Their web site means nothing, it's one big image with no links.

Found their FB page, left a message on their wall, asking them to contact me.

Well someone is deleting my message (indicating someone is seeing it), but also not contacting me.

SAD Energade, you're loosing a client that's been using your drinks for 15+ years now.

This is not how you treat a customer, even though I want to complain about the new bottles in which one buys the concentrate. :thumbdown: :cursing:

G

Why worry? A coke truck dumped a load of broken crates etc outside my house, I contact coke via email and Fb and nothing. These clowns don't care.

I've always used the Energade bottle to mix the drink in, and leave in fridge, as a pile, they've made the bottle thinner/ less ridget year on year now. to the point where it's a flimsy little bottle.

probably being petty, just not impressed with their newest bottle, for R30 / bottle concentrate I expect better, or R60/Max concentrate

G

Whats wrong with them?

It's all about cutting costs.

Buy yourself a glass bottle, you shouldn't be drinking from plastic bottles in any case.

hay I said it's petty.

and I can live with doing it another way.

what I'm not impressed with is wanting to contact them and they deleting the request, they don't know what the request is about.

G

It's all about cutting costs.

Buy yourself a glass bottle, you shouldn't be drinking from plastic bottles in any case.

That plastic bottle is going to poisen you thing is bull crap. If that's the case we should all be dead from re-using our cycling water bottles. I looked into that the other day. Some people swear by it, most say its bull. Plastic is plastic through and through, literally. If there was something dangerous in it it would also be on the surface of the plastic, meaning the second your water touches it it would be contaminated.

I got a very quick reply out of outsurance on twitter the other day. Maybe try that? Because they can't delete your tweet.

But sometimes the big corporates just couldn't care less.

I've always used the Energade bottle to mix the drink in, and leave in fridge, as a pile, they've made the bottle thinner/ less ridget year on year now. to the point where it's a flimsy little bottle.

probably being petty, just not impressed with their newest bottle, for R30 / bottle concentrate I expect better, or R60/Max concentrate

G

Just buy own ”better quality" bottles. Thought the compliant is that you suffered from food poisioning

Why worry? A coke truck dumped a load of broken crates etc outside my house, I contact coke via email and Fb and nothing. These clowns don't care.

They part of Tiger Brands or under Bromor Foods.

Peninsula beverages

See the link, same company doing the ignoring.. ha ha