Moderation and a re-look at our Community Guidelines

Matt

On the topic of rules and so on, where are the rules actually posted? I thought they were in a sticky thread or something, but I can't find it.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the topic of rules and so on, where are the rules actually posted? I thought they were in a sticky thread or something, but I can't find it.

Forum Rules

Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page - under INFO - RULES & GUIDELINES.

:thumbup:

Edited by RodTi
[Too slow!]

(I'm not really here...)

I kinda like that mods warn a member in public. It shows to others that that particular action or comment(s) will not be tolerated. If it happens behind closed doors the rest of us will think it's okay or be up in arms all the time pointing fingers not knowing that a particular person has been disciplined or reprimanded. It should never spiral into a vendetta and never come across to belittle or embarrass though.

But is it an open forum and we're all grown-ups here. Stick to the rules or face the consequence.

At last. Sense!

Now we can stick to cycling matters.

• 2 years later...

Can't find the EDIT button anywhere?

Is it a control measure for moderation or something?

Admin is looking into this Huez, its has magically gone for a lot of people.

Seems to me that the Hub is becoming increasingly populated by a bunch of petty, juvenile illiterates.( Time for me to leave now.)

I LOOKED IT UP GOOGLED IT JUST TO MAKE SURE

:::    used, especially in conversation, to draw attention to a particular statement or point in a narrative.

"now, my first impulse was to run away"

2 years later and you say WE ILLITERATES :whistling:  :whistling:

APPARENTLY NOW MEANS NOW AS IN AT THIS PRESENT TIME,, AS IN NOW,,,NOT JUST NOW  AND NOT 2 YEARS LATER

JUST SAYING