[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #4 Van Gaalens

Tim_Fair

Any one got a entry for me 40 or 70,please help I'm a late sleeper can I stil sub

I've got 40 if you're still keen, call or sms 0788005506

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ag then I just take a DNF if I have to go and get my board scanned today....seeding is a dogshow anyway, don't care much for an official result....just want to ride

I've collected my race envelope at the 1st and 2nd races on the day of the race so I don't see why it'll be any different this time.

Edited by Ross Winckworth

Ag then I just take a DNF if I have to go and get my board scanned today....seeding is a dogshow anyway, don't care much for an official result....just want to ride

I think this is becoming the general sentiment out there......

I've collected my race envelope at the 1st and 2nd races on the day of the day so I don't see why it'll be any different this time.

Yea without comms....

PING Swartpiet or Tim....your input here will be great

I've just received a phone call from a friend who was told that there will not be a registration table to collect the race pack tomorrow morning with the batch sticker. Nor an opportunity to scan the race number board.

We must go to the listed venues today to do this.

I can't believe this to be true.

This is totally false everyone. I have confirmed with Swartpiet that race packs can still be collected on the day. Substitutions etc will not be entertained as per the website information and info at the start of the thread.

Edited by Ross Winckworth

Regarding seeding, is it the lower your Race Index number, the earlier you get seeded? For, someone with a Race Index of 50 should get seeded earlier than a guys with an index of 100, right?

Regarding seeding, is it the lower your Race Index number, the earlier you get seeded? For, someone with a Race Index of 50 should get seeded earlier than a guys with an index of 100, right?

yes that is right....there was a breakdown of seeding vs batch brackets a couple of pages ago

Correct!

Hi All Hubbers,

Just to quickly clarify. YOU CAN REGISTER and COLLECT your race packs tomorrow on race day. You just cant do any substitutions tomorrow.

Have an awesome race!

if you have already collected your entry but did not scan your race board do you have to do this before the race - i have not done this on any of the other events and got an official finish but was told I had to this time?

if you have already collected your entry but did not scan your race board do you have to do this before the race - i have not done this on any of the other events and got an official finish but was told I had to this time?

Scanning is just to confirm that your board is working - shouldn't be necessary but I'm sure they just want to be safe

Hi All Hubbers,

Just to quickly clarify. YOU CAN REGISTER and COLLECT your race packs tomorrow on race day. You just cant do any substitutions tomorrow.

Have an awesome race!

Baie drankie....gonna be a good one

How far is the route tomorrow? The 70km route map says it is only 60.8km.

Can anyone confirm the actual distance?

How far is the route tomorrow? The 70km route map says it is only 60.8km.

Can anyone confirm the actual distance?

And the half shows 35km, is that correct?

And the half shows 35km, is that correct?

Think last year it was 37km, honestly don't worry about this...you will be having too much fun to be looking at your garmin for distance