seen @ HNP

steve

I took these pics a while ago but Hector Norris Park makes a good photographic location.

Track racing deserves a lot more support than it currently gets so why not 20080105_091516_1_IMG_8203.jpgmake a point watching a track day this year!20080105_091420_1_IMG_8358.jpg

I agree. it's relatively safe, cheaper than road or mtb, and the most spectator friendly. The role players in Gauteng have done just about zip to promote the sport. They say the track's here, come and ride. They don't promote or advertise it in the popular media. HNP have Lotto bikes for newbies to try out on and there is training most nights of the week. For those interested contact Gail Heuvel at CGC office or Grenville Scullard or just go along. I plan to.

Looks cool.  Is there a track in Pretoria maybe.  I would love to shoot a track meet.  Might be fun as an assignment.

Cois, there's one at Pilditch ............ wherever that is. I've never been there but look on the links page of The Hub and you'll see a good track site.

Cois, yes one at Pilditch...Pta West...Take your maid and a broom, lock your car and take your 45 with...loaded

Not that bad.  Every Wednesday at Pilditch there is something going on at the track.  GREAT PICS, especially at night!!

Hey Steve...thanks for the pics @ HNP! Do you have any more? I think we spoke the last time you were there (early mid Nov) and my missus asked you lots of questions about the pics you'd taken?!?!

Please post more...it looks great!!