Newbie in Castelli Kit with underpants :)

The_Break

Does this beat some guys I saw recently... wearing the top of their bibs OVER their cycling shirts?! :eek:

Does this beat some guys I saw recently... wearing the top of their bibs OVER their cycling shirts?! :eek:

now why would you want to advertise the fact that you are wearing bibshorts???

maybe they lost a bet :lol:

We had a girl once at our club ride with some cartoon character(naughty devil, Tamanian devil, hot stuff) underwear showing through her cycling pants. and there was a lady at the Jock last year with black, white stripe kit, wearing a g-string... EISH!!!

Must be quite something to see them try take something out their cycle shirt pockets.

Edited by scotty

now why would you want to advertise the fact that you are wearing bibshorts???

maybe they lost a bet :lol:

Surely you look more of a tool with half shorts rather than bib shorts? I cycled behind a guy the other day wearing half shorts that were a bit too small...

Seriously, I don't want to follow plumbers crack, stop being cheap, buy bibs!

Surely you look more of a tool with half shorts rather than bib shorts? I cycled behind a guy the other day wearing half shorts that were a bit too small...

Seriously, I don't want to follow plumbers crack, stop being cheap, buy bibs!

How about when a blokes shorts/bib are/is old and it goes see through and then you just get a slightly blurred vision of his crack starring at you. Would make me want to take the wind at the front anyday.

As for chicks with g strings, would watch that anyday over a guy with a pair of underpants.

But I must admit, my mechanics during last year's Giro were the best post ride relaxation I could get. I loved watching them do their work.

post-2622-0-28720000-1334172657.jpg

Edited by The_Break

We had a girl once at our club ride with some cartoon character(naughty devil, Tamanian devil, hot stuff) underwear showing through her cycling pants. and there was a lady at the Jock last year with black, white stripe kit, wearing a g-string... EISH!!!

I have trained with many ladies and I can understand the reason for women needing to wear underwear at times....but their is NO reason for a guy to wear jocks with cycling kit.Those seems must really chafe on a long ride.

As you can tell from this shot, bib shorts are eminently practical and should be used at all times... probably with a jersey tho.

http://www.giordana.com/images/uploads/donna-estate-2012/laser-pantaloncino-bretelle-ciclismo-donna-a196-405-f25.jpg

As you can tell from this shot, bib shorts are eminently practical and should be used at all times... probably with a jersey tho.

http://www.giordana.com/images/uploads/donna-estate-2012/laser-pantaloncino-bretelle-ciclismo-donna-a196-405-f25.jpg

LOL!!!

Guys, when wearing white, please, please, wear underwear! Your sweaty butt staring at us through those white pants is not a pretty sight. :thumbdown: