what has religion got to do with it ?

yussufdesai

i find lovelygirl's remarks to be totally disgusting. i am not jewish ( check my name ) but im tired of people picking on colour and religion.

i read the hub to learn or have a laugh at some jerry springer antics so pls keep religion or race out of it.

LOL

Listen dude, I have already flogged this horse to death today, save some for tomorrow...

LOL

Hahahaha, I heard that you only had to pass with 40% to get your degree, so that you could make your field more representative... LOL

Yussuf - please keep you pants on Boet!! Just people fooling around - life is serious enough - if you dont like it - stay away,

I agree with this one.  It's like the ass who moaned and went ballistic on the "Crime" thread some time ago about hte Afrikaners, etc.  Disgusting.

......... so what did loverlygirl say' date=' what's all the fuss about??[/quote']

Yes I read this earlier and couldn't find her posting, what is the big stink about?

i think i saw it on the chris willemse imports thread. be prepared to read through a lot of mud slinging and name-calling. in short it is just uuuugggglllyyy.

fighting on the hub at it's worst.

it was kindly removed by the mods. utterly uncalled for and pulled thehub lower than it's ever been