lego

Wayne Potgieter

On 6/11/2021 at 10:11 AM, Stoffel76 said:

My daughter has 3 or 4 of the plain base plates in different colours. She loves them and uses them to do her own builds. She's really into building houses and shops etc (she announced the other day she wants to be an architect) so it's well suited to that.

During hard lockdown I made this, a Lego snakes and ladders type game. The kids loved it and and they spent hours playing:

20200614_194005.jpg

My lad who is 15 plays a lot with these base plates and builds all sorts of things. Quite astounding that a 15 year old loves Lego this much. Especially in todays times with video games, to etc. he loves it. Guess it’s downtime and let the imagination run. 

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Stoffel76 said:

My birthday present last month....

Not a huge set or overly complicated, but a nice end result. 

WhatsAppImage2024-04-17at15_45.54_a25631ea.jpg.1d5c7194183ee2de0da01bcbbd543c01.jpg

A must for any Lego fans keen on photography!

oooh I like that.

My youngest (5) bought the first Lego for himself this weekend. Using his saved up Tandemuis money. 

He chose the beautiful Speed Champions Lotus. Building took a while, as he built it himself.

I dusted off some of my old Technics sets that managed to avoid ending up at in the stash at my parent's house. We had so much fun together building some of the alternates of my sets and then playing with it afterwards. I look forward to our next visit at my parents. There is a Lego train that needs to run again. I hope the weather is terrible.