OFFICIAL MODDERFONTEIN MTB TRAIL ANNOUNCEMENT

RickyTomCCMA

Hey Drac... So I found out over the holiday's that if you get a "season" card... that you are able to ride almost anytime...

I am going to look further into this one... As this would then let me ride Friday afternoons thumbup1.gif

Apparently they are open in the week for season card holders.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know what times they are open and which days? Would love to ride there before work in the mornings thumbup1.gif

How much is a season pass and how many entries is it valid for?

Do you know what times they are open and which days? Would love to ride there before work in the mornings thumbup1.gif

From my understanding... it is from 6am... clap.gif

How much is a season pass and how many entries is it valid for?

R400 for the card... for 12 visits... not sure how long they are valid for...

hell yes , do it all the time

Apparently the grass is so long that anyone will have a hard time finding you in it to hijack you. I read in the nightride fred that it cutting was being done yesterday, so hopefully, this will be sorted soon!

Apparently the grass is so long that anyone will have a hard time finding you in it to hijack you. I read in the nightride fred that it cutting was being done yesterday, so hopefully, this will be sorted soon!

it was very long this past weekend , my break levers looked like i had two hedgehogs wraped around them after the ride .

Doing the night ride tonight... So hopefully they have done what they said and all should be good with the world again clap.gif

Did the night ride last night... thumbup1.gif

The guys have done quite a bit with the cutting of the grass away from the track... There is still a bit more to be done but it is getting there clap.gif

Did the night ride last night... thumbup1.gif

The guys have done quite a bit with the cutting of the grass away from the track... There is still a bit more to be done but it is getting there clap.gif

Thats good, I came across a group of japanese soldiers in there who thought the war was still on.

Also went for a ride at Modders today, was surprized to see how many cars where parked at the entrance!!

The trails are better than ever! The long grass gives the place a total different vibe. Felt like a kid with a new toy when I was riding there this morning!!

Edited by Nofearnofun