[Event] Wolseley MTB Challenge

wolseleytourism

You can't really blame anyone on the results for this race. It was a bit of a crazy one but I really enjoyed it. I met a few hubbers, really cool people. I enjoyed it except for the last small water crossing we had where there was a rock that caught out a few of us and took a miniute to repair. I also think they did the best they could with what the conditions threw at them. You always get something at the end of this race and this year they didn't dissapoint. Great work form everyone all round. Well done to all.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Fuel,was nice meeting you and well done on the ss! Must get me one of those for the wet winters!

Top Fuel,was nice meeting you and well done on the ss! Must get me one of those for the wet winters!

Yeah likewise. Nothing to fix just wash it off. You would do well on on a SS. Will try and bring my other bike to the next race your side so you can test out the 1X10. Well done to you too. I think we would both be top 10 if everyone did the complete route.

Yeah likewise. Nothing to fix just wash it off. You would do well on on a SS. Will try and bring my other bike to the next race your side so you can test out the 1X10. Well done to you too. I think we would both be top 10 if everyone did the complete route.

Yes please, would like to try a 1x10 setup! Let me know when you want to come and ride in Tulbagh.

Yes please, would like to try a 1x10 setup! Let me know when you want to come and ride in Tulbagh.

Sounds good. Let's see how this weekends weather looks. Maybe Saturday or Sunday. There are no local races on. Not sure what your weekend looks like.