!WEEKEND-WARRIOR!

J0KER

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I define a weekend warrior as somebody who only gets to ride the odd weekend (usually because they have other restrictions or obligations), and as a result they lack the skill or speed and fitness of more proficient riders.

Nothing to do with money or attitude.

+1

Saddam, you have no idea what you are talking about. The riders you refer to are just your common or garden variety d@@ses.

+1

Saddam, you have no idea what you are talking about. The riders you refer to are just your common or garden variety d@@ses.

well it seems that everyone here has his own definition (and opinion ) of what a WW is

Think I am having an identity crisis here - I always thought I was a weekend warrior BUT judging from the brief by sadamhussein and the ensuing comments clearly I am not. I am also not a podium finisher .... the best I ever did was an 8th place in the old farts age group at Xterra Buffelspoort .... so what am I then ?

well it seems that everyone here has his own definition (and opinion ) of what a WW is

Reading your definition and comparing it to your attitude....... it sounds like you are a weekend Warrior LOL LOL!!

Reading your definition and comparing it to your attitude....... it sounds like you are a weekend Warrior LOL LOL!!

i might just be