Coffee machine

So lately my wife has been buying beans, but man are they horrible.

I normally either buy beans from Truth, PnP waterfront(havent bean there in a while) and from peacock tea and coffee.

Can someone please recommend me to some other places that are convenient to get to and parking is easy.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OKES YOU HAVE CREATED A MONSTER V12 DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER MACHINES FOR SALE :whistling:  :whistling: FOR WORK

Nope - nothing at the moment... speak to Mr Pot.... he had one suitable for 50 people at work... but beware the running costs of those toys.... BIG...

Experience tells me that in a couple of months your intake will drop a little.... to get the sleeping patterns better...

Nope - nothing at the moment... speak to Mr Pot.... he had one suitable for 50 people at work... but beware the running costs of those toys.... BIG...

Experience tells me that in a couple of months your intake will drop a little.... to get the sleeping patterns better...

NEVER BEEN A SLEEPER,I  GOT APNEA SO NO CHANGE THERE :devil:

I normally either buy beans from Truth, PnP waterfront(havent bean there in a while) and from peacock tea and coffee.

Can someone please recommend me to some other places that are convenient to get to and parking is easy.

If you don't like the Truth coffee, then speak to Mr Donde directly.... he has posted in this thread... :)

What about trying Tribe's coffee - they have a store in the BMW dealership close to the waterfront.

http://www.tribecoffee.co.za/cafes/

If you don't like the Truth coffee, then speak to Mr Donde directly.... he has posted in this thread... :)

What about trying Tribe's coffee - they have a store in the BMW dealership close to the waterfront.

http://www.tribecoffee.co.za/cafes/

Eddy my man ... get your wife to pop in at Deluxe Coffee Works .... R40 gets you a 250g bag of good beans.

Tribe also do decent beans, there is a spot out near the biscuit mill I am meant to believe, but you can also get from certain Fruit and Veg stores. Price is good to fair with a nice range.

Edited by Hairy

Eddy my man ... get your wife to pop in at Deluxe Coffee Works .... R40 gets you a 250g bag of good beans.

Tribe also do decent beans, there is a spot out near the biscuit mill I am meant to believe, but you can also get from certain Fruit and Veg stores. Price is good to fair with a nice range.

I have a subscription order from deluxe! 2 bags, every 2 weeks. [emoji16]

Jeez!!!! Not what I was expecting. I meant a latte selfie. But funny anyway. Was the milk sour?

Nah ... far too hipster for my liking :P

That would be Rosetta, a little pricey though at R80-100 per 250g.

http://rosettaroastery.com/coffees.html

Jeez!!!! Not what I was expecting. I meant a latte selfie. But funny anyway. Was the milk sour?

Why would the milk be sour?