Coffee machine

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, sort of. Its also and emersion brewer and a filter brewer. The plunger is weighted, so you get consistent pressure every time.

Hi, I'm visiting Joburg and need a few coffee accessories - shot glasses, cortado cups etc. Can anyone tell where is the best place in the northern area Sandton/Randburg/Midrand?

Thanks, Ken

If during the week, I would recommend Koldserve. They could literally stock a coffee shop...

Yup, that would be the place

There are way too many pages to read. My jura F50 needs a new heating element. But I have an itch that needs scratching and I am looking around for something with a single brewhead.

If during the week, I would recommend Koldserve. They could literally stock a coffee shop...

Brilliant, thanks, turns out I am quite near them. Thanks for the help! 

• 2 weeks later...

I am ready to graduate from my aeropress and hand grinder to a manual espresso machine and grinder machine. I am over my SMEG auto machine and am keen on mastering the manual brewing process. 

Where can I buy a second hand Oscar or Rocket or similar level machine - not much on Gumtree.

Any ideas of where to look or visit?