Coffee machine

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a recommendation for online/courier fresh roast beans supplier in Gauteng?

Grind n Gears!!!!!!!!! I see Flippa responded already. It's him and his boet/hubber the nerd. 

Get some holy roller. Named after the late tumbles here on the hub(Not sure if you would have known of him as he passed over a year ago).

I have one of these below sans name... available locally for less than R1k and its been great! 

Nice - where can I get one of these?

Grind n Gears!!!!!!!!! I see Flippa responded already. It's him and his boet/hubber the nerd. 

Get some holy roller. Named after the late tumbles here on the hub(Not sure if you would have known of him as he passed over a year ago).

That's another thumbs up from me - That Holy Roller is amazing!

Need to order another batch in a week or two.

I recommend that you get the extender for 2 espressos. This gadget makes a good cup, but it is a pain to make multiple cups.

I will look into it, was ridiculously cheap on a online only Makro deal

Hey guys.. does anyone know of a company that does servicing for Saeco machines?

in Gauteng area..

Nice - where can I get one of these?

I have one of these below sans name... available locally for less than R1k and its been great! 

61O8S4bxwDL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Also keen to know more about this one

Agree, Nespresso is my choice as well.

At least with pods theres no mess and no waste, its quick and easy and they are always bringing out new blends, the Christmas blend this year was great, only sorry I didnt stock up more.!

No waste? The pods are themselves waste! Every cup of coffee has an accompanying plastic container!

Found some Delux in Ceres. Couldn't help myself.

803c04892649b4e7cf8e293bec33eedd.jpg

spelling!

Deluxe!

tell me more about that portafilter