Coffee machine

Can anybody please recommend a coffee machine repair guy/place in Gauteng. I am sick and tired of the De Longhi service centre in Constantia Kloof, they are useless...................

There is a little place behind Checkers in Emmarentia, I will try get the name. But they are awesome, sorted my dad's machine after Saeco said they couldn't.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a little place behind Checkers in Emmarentia, I will try get the name. But they are awesome, sorted my dad's machine after Saeco said they couldn't.

Thank you that would be highly appreciated.................

Can anybody please recommend a coffee machine repair guy/place in Gauteng. I am sick and tired of the De Longhi service centre in Constantia Kloof, they are useless...................

Glad I'm not the only one that disliked their (lack of) service.

Equipment cafe (Koldserve) in Randburg

Coffee unplugged in Wynberg

My Oscar threw a steamy tantrum, so I stripped it and dug into it after seeing how Meezo sorted his machine's steamy tantrum. The 3way valve had limescale in it, blocking the release valve.

Now it is working lekker again, and has more pressure than it had before, so a clean-up has been on the cards for a while. I'll get some citric acid and do a lekker descale flush sometime.

Anyone here have a lever machine? Or had them before? Keen to hear your thoughts and experiences with this type of machine.

I've had a few. Pop me a WhatsApp

Zero 8 2 726 zero 11 three

Anyone here have a lever machine? Or had them before? Keen to hear your thoughts and experiences with this type of machine.

I have a La Peppina that I've been playing around with. It definitely adds another dimension to your extraction. I found that the grind size and dosing is significantly different to my HX machine and every change makes a difference to the feel of the lever

It's just another chamber in the massive rabbit hole of coffee

I have a La Peppina that I've been playing around with. It definitely adds another dimension to your extraction. I found that the grind size and dosing is significantly different to my HX machine and every change makes a difference to the feel of the lever

It's just another chamber in the massive rabbit hole of coffee

You mean I have la peppina that you are baby sitting for me [emoji23]

You mean I have la peppina that you are baby sitting for me [emoji23]

I prefer the word "caretaking"