Coffee machine

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many guys here from CT (Southern Suburbs) purchase from Grind'nGears on a regular basis?

Keen to get a group buy of sorts going?

Can work out the logistics / timing / quantities later - just trying to get a feel.

A mate and split 1kg bag very 7 - 10 days or so, so will be in for 1kg at a time.

Anyone keen?

Yah keen even though I dont know the brand

Splat has me on his payroll. Haha! Whatever is easiest

Ja, we have placed a few orders with Wesley

Top Notch !

You can't go wrong with Flippa and the Nerd's brew, it's fresh and top notch.

Cheers. Thanks for the vote of confidence

I have just launched an Ethiopian Guji Peaberry. It scores a SCA 86. You will battle to find better quality at R230/kg. It is small batch roasted with intense flavour notes.attachicon.gif12.png

That sounds good. Which on is it?

I have just launched an Ethiopian Guji Peaberry. It scores a SCA 86. You will battle to find better quality at R230/kg. It is small batch roasted with intense flavour notes. 12.png

How do I buy this? I'd love to try your coffee! Are you in Cape Town?

Given myself an itch that needs to be scratched, looking to upgrade my machine.

Currently have a Breville Barista express with built in grinder. So will need a grinder as well.

It has been suggested to me to look at the Eureke Mignon grinder. Is there anything else I should look at?

In terms of machine, I have found a used Expobar Brewtus, Used Isomac Tea and used Rancilio Classe 5 - are these any good or should I rather carry on saving and buy new?

If anyone has a decent and aesthetically pleasing grinder or machine they wanting to get rid of, in my price range, please let me know.

Budget is around R25k+- all in.

Given myself an itch that needs to be scratched, looking to upgrade my machine.

Currently have a Breville Barista express with built in grinder. So will need a grinder as well.

It has been suggested to me to look at the Eureke Mignon grinder. Is there anything else I should look at?

In terms of machine, I have found a used Expobar Brewtus, Used Isomac Tea and used Rancilio Classe 5 - are these any good or should I rather carry on saving and buy new?

If anyone has a decent and aesthetically pleasing grinder or machine they wanting to get rid of, in my price range, please let me know.

Budget is around R25k+- all in.

Grinder: look at G-iota df64 or Eureka specialta.

Someone recently bought a Lelit with a grinder for around your budget...

Not sure what your requirements are? GX? Double boiler?

Check out the coffee classifieds on Facebook, plenty stuff popping up daily

To what extent are Portafilters cross compatible? My Gaggia Classic runs a "standard" 58mm portafilter, but would one from say a Wega for instance fit and work the same?

Mine is a bit tired and handle not too happy so thinking of a replacement then converting this one to bottomless and wood turning a new handle.

How do I buy this? I'd love to try your coffee! Are you in Cape Town?

Whatsapp me on 084 645 8840 to order or if you would like my offering list. I am based in PE but we courier around SA. Courier is R50 or free for orders over R400. Our prices start at R185/kg. We are a lean operation which allows us to provide Specialty Beans at commodity bean prices.