Coffee machine

Anyone....

no go, the "ears" on the gaggia PF i have are much thinner that that of the commercial PF... 

The orientation of the Wega ones is off, the Gaggia PF and a nuova Simonnelli are the same... 

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy had a very strict budget of R20k and ended spending R35k on this awesome set-up

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/115676-coffee-machine/page-421?do=findComment&comment=3774455

Just bought a house, so don’t think the transferring attorneys will be too stoked when I tell them there isn’t cash to pay them but I can pay them in good coffee, or maybe they will be ????

no go, the "ears" on the gaggia PF i have are much thinner that that of the commercial PF...

The orientation of the Wega ones is off, the Gaggia PF and a nuova Simonnelli are the same...

Great thanks, gives me an extra option

Very good price. I bought one for over R10k on special.

Edit: I bought EQ 6 plus S 500 beginng of year

Edited by TCTG

That machine is a beauty, bet there is plenty history behind it, would not mind owning something like that.

Not talking about the Fiat though, my parents had one of those when I was still a baby, the stories I heard, never ever want one of those  :wacko: .  The tandem is probably worth more than the car  :D .

Edited by TheoG

So I stayed at this BnB in Croatia a while ago... thought you guys may appreciate this coffee machine.

LB6T7g4.jpg

Bonus Tandem-on-a-Fiat-500 photo

b37wm0H.jpg

That machine is a beauty, bet there is plenty history behind it, would not mind owning something like that.

Not talking about the Fiat though, my parents had one of those when I was still a baby, the stories I heard, never ever want one of those  :wacko: .  The tandem is probably worth more than the car  :D .

OOOOH a co-motion tandem. I am drooling. So just for info, some of their models are named after coffee. If memory serves me they have names like mocha and java.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys, does anyone have any experience in connection with the Gaggia GD Compact 1 Group Espresso Machine?

Can't believe I just watched 2mins of that... ‍♂

Edited by babse