Timefreight couriers - are the reliable?

HeinrichH

Hi Guys,

I need to get a bike from Ficksburg to CT and the only courier company that go past there is Timefreight.

They don't offer insurance on the package, and I'm just a bit nervous ending a R20k bike without it.

Anyone with some experience using them?

Much appreciated.

Often send motorbikes with them. Very good. Just make sure the bike is properly packaged and all the bits that stick out (levers, pedals, seat) are tucked away / or sent separately.

Yip, very much. Often send bike frames / parts and all sorts of goodies with them. Have never had any issues with delivery day / time and never had a damaged parcel.

Doesn't mean it can't happen...

Often send motorbikes with them. Very good. Just make sure the bike is properly packaged and all the bits that stick out (levers, pedals, seat) are tucked away / or sent separately.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll make sure the bike is packaged properly.

Could also try Berco Express. I have sent parcels to Ficksburg before with them. So they will collect in Ficksburg. They may be a bit more expensive, but do offer insurance and they look after your parcel.

Used them twice. Once for a bike i sold and once for a bike I bought. Very good service and arrived on time

Used them to get a bike from PMB to JHB. Very impressed. The bike arrived the next day, and cost was under R300

They are very good. I have sent bikes form PMB to CT & PE and back numerous times before without any issues.

Used them hundreds of times before (for work) and no cock -ups

Same here, our products are in glass and no problems.

The company I work for use them everyday without a incedent in over 5 years.

They are good.