RIP Juan van Heerden

splat

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Pantaniesque.

It's really sad when the thing that drives you is the same thing that breaks you.

Ride In Pease as one of the other hubbers said...

Condolences.

But, guys, seriously, all these comments about not discussing it and keeping it to condolences only?! Is that not what a forum is about? To share information and chat. Are we applying a self imposed government "secrecy bill"?

Condolences.

But, guys, seriously, all these comments about not discussing it and keeping it to condolences only?! Is that not what a forum is about? To share information and chat. Are we applying a self imposed government "secrecy bill"?

If everyone was mean to know then it would be public knowledge I suppose, so lets respect the families wishes and just leave it alone.

If everyone was mean to know then it would be public knowledge I suppose, so lets respect the families wishes and just leave it alone.

Again with all due respect to the deceased and his family...

Have you got a link to the family wishes in this regard or is this also speculating? My view is that allowing people to speculate just makes things worse. If he killed himself then just be out with it and get it over and done with. It is going to get out eventually any way.

Again with all due respect to the deceased and his family...

Have you got a link to the family wishes in this regard or is this also speculating? My view is that allowing people to speculate just makes things worse. If he killed himself then just be out with it and get it over and done with. It is going to get out eventually any way.

Condolences.

Clint_ZA

Feel free to discuss (Skinner) the issue in ANOTHER thread. This one, as Chris mentioned earlier, is reserved for condolences.

Clint_ZA

Feel free to discuss (Skinner) the issue in ANOTHER thread. This one, as Chris mentioned earlier, is reserved for condolences.

Thank you

Guys, please keep this to condolences only as I would like friends and family to be able to read this thread as a legacy to the Juan van Heerden.

No more grape-vine tails, speculations or debates as they will be heavily moderated.

Clint_ZA

Fair enough, however, if I may just quote the very first post that started this thread :

Does anyone know what happened?

Perhaps it would have been wiser starting another for pure condolences. I'm out now.

Edited by Clint_ZA

Fair enough, however, if I may just quote the very first post that started this thread :

Perhaps it would have been wiser starting another for pure condolences. I'm out now.

Or wiser still to have read the thread through and take note of the original requests which answer what you've quoted. For condolence and have decency instead of harping on like a snooping busybody! Forum or not has eff all to do with it.

Shame man. Rip. good luck to his family in coping with his decision and their loss.

Not easy to go through this sort of thing.

Or wiser still to have read the thread through and take note of the original requests which answer what you've quoted. For condolence and have decency instead of harping on like a snooping busybody! Forum or not has eff all to do with it.

I say I'm out regarding this topic and yet folk like you just keep coming back for more... one has to question who in fact does not have the decency here?!

I say I'm out regarding this topic and yet folk like you just keep coming back for more... one has to question who in fact does not have the decency here?!

Not at all, it's tragic and incredibly sad, that's all there is to it. For family and friends we can only keep them in our thoughts, terribly tough time for them.