MTN Panorama Tour - 2012

W@nna-BE

first time for me as well, loved it :)

was fortunate enough to be paired up with one of the MTN Qhubeka girls

first time for me as well, loved it :)

was fortunate enough to be paired up with one of the MTN Qhubeka girls

Did you ride with Charlotte?

Great event, thoroughly enjoyed it!!

I will be back for my 3rd one next year, it just keeps getting better every year for me and the organisation and the marshalling was of the highest standard! Doing the clover tour later this year will see if it comes close though

Clover Tour? Also enjoyed Panorama Tour, suffered like hel but the weekend was just awesome, is already planning for next year.

Edited by narra

I love this tour. Roads are great. Scenery fantastic. Mtn team support the race well and usn hand out supplements. What more could you want.

Great event! My first multi-day event and really enjoyed it. Although they were tired, the legs seemed to improve from day 2 on. Agree with mr HED about the roads - just great, even with the potholes. How sweet is that descent after the Long tom climb? Must say, respect to all who finished but especially the masters and grand masters on the podium - seriously hard-core old men those!

Clover Tour? Also enjoyed Panorama Tour, suffered like hel but the weekend was just awesome, is already planning for next year.

Yip 5 day six stage event starts at Graskop everyday and takes place end of September

Yip 5 day six stage event starts at Graskop everyday and takes place end of September

Can the weekend warriors do the Clover Tour?