Joberg2C

mrmed

What an amazing experience. Totally, totally awesome.

I can't begin to put in words how great this race was. Superb route, fantastic organisation and awesome people.

I've done Epic, a couple of Ironman and 70.3 events, Comrades, etc, but nothing comes close to the experience I've had this last week.

This race should be a must do on everyones calender. And I need to tell you, the Sani2C days aren't the best days, day 4 is a cracker!

Book for 2013 now!

Edited by mrmed

yeah, dude - I heard it was good!

My mate got the Wipeout of the Race award for riding off a cliff on day 8... Just had his C6 bolted & plated. Huge compression fracture, but he's walking around the hospital now. He was doing farking well after his partner pulled out earlier in the race.

The short daily coverage certainly give me the impression of a great adventure. Well done!

JoBerg2C: Fantastic experience. The spirit of giving is overwhelming. The route and the attention to detail left me without words.

Hope to be able to do this race again.

Highlight of my year!!! Absolutely loved the whole experience.

Day 4 and 8 were unreal, just those 2 days alone made the whole trip.... Spionkop or however its spelt is one K@K climb, eish!

yeah, dude - I heard it was good!

My mate got the Wipeout of the Race award for riding off a cliff on day 8... Just had his C6 bolted & plated. Huge compression fracture, but he's walking around the hospital now. He was doing farking well after his partner pulled out earlier in the race.

Ouch

glad to hear he is up and about wish him a speedy recovery :thumbup:

R24600 per team, not sure what it will be for 2013.

But my word what an event!! Best 9 days I've spent on a bike! Loved every second!

Congrats to the organisers for putting together a race that focusses on the rider.