Rietvlei Zoo Farm

NotSoBigBen

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'm lost (again!)

So you are not a teacher, and your ex mother in law stays in Polokwane?!?!

Ok' date=' I'm lost (again!)
So you are not a teacher, and your ex mother in law stays in Polokwane?!?![/quote']

Yes - you are right.  What else would you like to know?  Sammajoor is my brother and Tweety is nearly my sister-in-law.  I am single, been divorced 12 years and I have a son that also cycles - under 23's

More?

Wow SM...your well connected on the Hub!!!

Ok, no more info required!!!

I dont have any family on the Hub...maybe CHUNKY counts, we've known each other since we were 7, and in the same school?!

Ok' date=' I'm lost (again!)

So you are not a teacher, and your ex mother in law stays in Polokwane?!?![/quote']

Yes - you are right.  What else would you like to know?  Sammajoor is my brother and Tweety is nearly my sister-in-law.  I am single, been divorced 12 years and I have a son that also cycles - under 23's

More?

Carry on, you doing great.......

there is a bit of a hassle with rietvlei. the joburg council (although it's essentially in alberton, it's a complicated situation) was trying to sell it for development. they have had the odd provincial race down there. it's quite a challenging course.

used to ride there before, now ride opposite panarama shopping centre, was there last week and it was a bit over grown