If you are Not on the HUB you are no where !!

Wendell

Well I have posted events on the hub before and it hasn't really helped... we are having another race on the 3rd June and I want to see which of the hubbers will be up to the challenge.

Well I have posted events on the hub before and it hasn't really helped... we are having another race on the 3rd June and I want to see which of the hubbers will be up to the challenge.

More info would be nice. Such as where the race is, what type (road or Mtb) what the distance are, etc.

Quite sure you will then have a better response.

At the moment there are only 285 users(I mean members) on line from all over.Not a very big audience

Having organised events I have found the best response was from ads in Ride and Bicycling

It is quite suprising how many cyclists there are out there who do not even have the foggiest about who or what the hub is

Edited by Kranswurm

I was tempted to post 'nowhere' is one word but I won't.

I admire your self-control. How do you do it?

No. Where?

Well you first need to be somewhere in order to be and then to as you are then a being and somewhere (Not nowhere) you can then also be on the HubSA should you wish.

Well Pronutro and Blackvoodoo, I will excersize self-control and not make a comment seeing as where you are located :whistling: EVENTS is supposed to be the place to post adds. Thanks for all your in-put guys. Thanks particularly Kranswurm and NotsoBigBen Next event will be the 3rd JUNE, see notice in EVENTS. Thaba Toughee.

I was tempted to post 'nowhere' is one word but I won't.

and I was tempted to give you a " :clap: ", but am scared that that other dude will get personal again and (re-)try and chase me of the HUB, so I won't.

:whistling:

It is amazed how many hubber's arn't on facebook. what does that make them; No face hub? Hub-noface?

Just outa interest ... I see it is being marketed as "The toughest XCO currently in Guateng"

How tough can a 20km ride in flat Gauteng really be?

A suggestion then, make the distance longer and make it more of a challenge. To get in your car and drive 40/50km to do a 20km race doesnt seem worth it. For me to do a tough 20km ride, I simply cycle out the garage over 3 mountains on the way to work ;)

Which reminds me, I got to get going before Im late :D

.......How tough can a 20km ride in flat Gauteng really be?

Tank...thaba is insane if you do hard lap...came back from three towers last year all blaze about gauteng that doesn't have mountains and mankele does blah blah blah. Thought I will check thaba out just after it opened....did one lap and went home with my tail between my legs.