NightFighter Cycling lights

Wannabe

Anybody has contact info for NightFighter who was on the Hub till May 2011?

I bought one of their 1200 lumens NightFighter lights from them last year, and would like to get in contact with them again. The lady I spoke to was called Monique. They are / were from stellenbosch.

Anybody has contact info for NightFighter who was on the Hub till May 2011?

I bought one of their 1200 lumens NightFighter lights from them last year, and would like to get in contact with them again. The lady I spoke to was called Monique. They are / were from stellenbosch.

Maybe try Pyro lights on Facebook or www.pyrolights.co.za

They are also in Stellies so it may be the same crowd

ummm... in Nigeria "Night Fighter" is the term used to describe a "working girl", hahaha!

Edited by patches

ummm... in Nigeria "Night Fighter" is the term used to describe a "wroking girl", hahaha!

Luckily we are not in Nigeria. btw, what is a "wroking girl"? lol. :D

Luckily we are not in Nigeria. btw, what is a "wroking girl"? lol. :D

damn these fast fingers! damn this keyboard!

Why not go with Magicshine and keep it original where you at least know you'll get backup service in a year's time?

Why not go with Magicshine and keep it original where you at least know you'll get backup service in a year's time?

Magicshine ........... and more. All the same. Different names and branding.

Magicshine ........... and more. All the same. Different names and branding.

Magicshine is the factory's own brand and is thus the internationally recognised brand... It is the only brand that will still be around if the various one-man shows get tired of their business.

Magicshine is the factory's own brand and is thus the internationally recognised brand... It is the only brand that will still be around if the various one-man shows get tired of their business. I'm not saying they're different lights, just that your long term support is different.

And there lies my problem.