[Event] WILD COAST RAMPAGE

DirtBag

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FRESH OFF THE PRESS:

Every entrant in the 2012 that enters before the 10th August will receive a Custom Cycling Specific Tool/Kit Box!!!! :clap:

Solo Entries are also available for the Wild Coast Rampage!!

Where are all those guys that always say they are battling to find a partner?? :ph34r:

Get all the info here: www.ecmtb.co.za

entries close on the 10th August 2012.

Solo Entries are also available for the Wild Coast Rampage!!

Where are all those guys that always say they are battling to find a partner?? :ph34r:

Get all the info here: www.ecmtb.co.za

entries close on the 10th August 2012.

Send me my LOTCR II Medal (as promised) and I might be tempted :)

Send me my LOTCR II Medal (as promised) and I might be tempted :)

Hi Kosmonooit your 2011 medal will be in the post tomorrow......sommer with a DVD with 2010 & 2011 TV footage on it!

How does that sound to make up for missing you on our to-do list, and to tempt you to come do the Wild Coast Rampage?

Edited by DirtBag

Event Name: WILD COAST RAMPAGE

When: 1 September 2012 - 2 September 2012

Where: Port st Johns, Eastern Cape

Category: MTB

The Wild Coast Rampage is a 2 day MTB stage race with each day’s stage starting and finishing in Port st Johns.

Riders will cover approximately 120km over the 2 days of varied terrain: forested single track, cattle track, jeep track and varied farm roads as they make their way to the finish line.

ENTRY OPTIONS:

Included in the Full Team entry fee of R 4,000-00 is: Entry into the race for the two entrants, 2 nights full hotel accommodation and all meals, quality race tops and a goodie bag with some very indigenous goodies - Accommodation will be provided by The Spotted Grunter, Port st Johns River Lodge, Umzimvubu Retreat and Outspan Inn. If however you want the above entry and want to stay right at the race village at Cremorne Estate, there is an additional R300 booking charge. There is only space for 20 teams at Cremorne.

Camping Full Entry Option. This entry option costs R 3,000-00 per team of 2 and gives you: Entry into the race for the two entrants, 2 nights camp site(to pitch your own tent) and including all meals, quality race tops and a goodie bag(same as above goody bags). This also means you are staying within 100m of the start line!

There is a Budget entry option of R 2,200-00 which includes: Entry into the race for the two entrants, lunch every race day, quality race tops and a goodie bag (same as above). But you organise your own accommodation.

For more info and online entries go to WWW.ECMTB.CO.ZA

Go to Event Page

Just in case people want to see the amazing pricing of this event!!

Only 7 days left to enter!!!!

:w00t:Solo Riders: For R2400 you stay in a hotel room for 2 nights, get ALL your meals and get to ride some amazing virgin trails that only a handfull of mountain bikers know about for 2 days straight! And you get heaps of free goodies!

Guest Omega Man

No offence but calling a xc race a "Rampage" is really taking the piss. It's like calling tenpin bowling extreme.

No offence but calling a xc race a "Rampage" is really taking the piss. It's like calling tenpin bowling extreme.

Quick Question Omega Man: Have you ever ridden along the Wild Coast?

If you have, then you would know that even if you played tenpin here....it would be extreme :thumbup:

I have been busy getting the tails ready for the race, (in less than 4 weeks, yikes). It is simply staggering, the quality of the trails out here.

There is such diversity. I am out everyday on the routes, and am constantly overwhelmed by the scenery, warmth of the locals and the amazing trails.

This is going to be a unique race, not least by it's location. Bring it on.

The routes are looking amazing. I'm off doing a 21st ride for the first half of day 2 now. I love my job.

Nice Going Danimal!!

Have I told you that Burry Stander's dad entered the Wild Coast Rampage yesterday?

How cool is that!!

Can you imagine if Burry brings back a Gold :thumbup: what a MASSIVE party we will have in Port st Johns celebrating :clap: with the Standers!!!

ASG have agreed to be a product sponsor for the Wild Coast Rampage.... so expect lots of Rudi Project give aways!!!

THANKS ASG!!!!

YOU GUYS ARE LEGENDS!!!!!

CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE THE NEW PINARELLO MTB!!!