[Event] WILD COAST RAMPAGE

DirtBag

I rode the first half of day 2 yesterday, it really is special. Apart from the staggering scenery and diversity, the thing that keeps blowing me away is the friendliness of the locals. I've been here for weeks, riding past people houses in the middle of nowhere and I haven't experienced 1 negative vibe. Heart warming stuff.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The final piece of the day one puzzle was found yesterday. An amazing path/singletrack through indigenous forest, linking everything up. So, today I'm off to put it all together.

good going danimal!!

3 more days left to enter this amazing new race!!

There are still 5 more team entries available!!!

(and 5 solo entries as well)

Day 1 is completely ready. Mind blowing. Forest, hills, coast, tons of single track, river crossings, dirt roads, remote villages, super friendly locals and some of the most spectacular scenery in the world.

I hope I'm not giving too much away!!!

ASG have agreed to be a product sponsor for the Wild Coast Rampage.... so expect lots of Rudi Project give aways!!!

THANKS ASG!!!!

YOU GUYS ARE LEGENDS!!!!!

CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE THE NEW PINARELLO MTB!!!

Squirt have also just sent heaps and heaps of Squirt Lube to give away as well as their new Bio Bike Wash to use at the bike wash!!

THANKS SQUIRT!!!

we've extended the entry closing to the 20th August!!

Still space for 5 more teams and 4 more solo riders.

• 2 weeks later...

1 week to go, and Day 2 is now ready. As good as day 1. Just the marking to do. I think there are still some entries left. Hope to see you next weekend in the beautiful wild coast.

Saw rampage and got excited, saw its really just a marathon stage race. IMO the race name needs to change. Also I think your trying to hard to sell the race. Everything said I am sure the trails are amazing.