Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine was yesterday a Merida o.nine 3000D frame. Very chuffed, at a really good price. Now I can take on the baviaans with a hardtail.

What are those frames going for? Edited by tommy two shoes

Received this guy today. Would have preffered the 2013 one but no BB30 available.

.post-23727-0-81321000-1338639537.jpg

Oh yeah...

Nice.

Don't have Pics now ! But bought a Specialized helmet a week ago, a white pearl one. And today I bought a Canecreek forty headset :)

Got some white grips to match my white frame and seat. Rode Tokai yesterday and now have brown grips,seat and frame...

The trouble with bling in the Cape winter.......

http://www.fizik.it/uploads/cache/shop/shop_grips/xc_grips/xc_grip_width678_maxheight360.jpg

and

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Images/Models/Original/56215.jpg

Trying both out tomorrow

Easily the most comfortable shoes ive ever tries. Last pair i remember that felt this good was the old Answer XC shoes with the 2 velcro straps.

Happy as can be.

Bit of a 'mix match' .... my old Fox F100RLT was a bit 'tired' .... legs scratched, paint/decals in a sad state and the main issue the stanchions were badly worn!

Along came Graham from CycleHub (at Rietvlei lifestyle centre) and offered some slightly damaged but salvagable stanchions (sommer newer model). So while it was in pieces anyway he arranged to have the lowers painted white (were silver/grey).

Tyrone from here on the Hub had made me some Fox stickers a while ago with the Merida green colour and I finally have use for them :)

post-271-0-47403100-1338659474.jpg