Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Took the plunge.... My bank balance will probably never recover. Will post pics of bike in coming weeks

You did'nt! You gonna have sleepless nights waiting for it. Local or online purchase? Now you have to keep the Bora's. Is this going on the Van Tuyl?

You did'nt! You gonna have sleepless nights waiting for it. Local or online purchase? Now you have to keep the Bora's. Is this going on the Van Tuyl?

Online buy. Only picking it up when in the UK in September and will be back end of September again. Not sure which frame to fit it onto yet.... :blush:

Took the plunge.... My bank balance will probably never recover. Will post pics of bike in coming weeks

Showeee dude. That is bloody nice!

post-121-0-83679400-1344519887.jpg

Will be going for inaugural ride tomorrow. I have lusted after this for ages.

Where was the wife when you took picture or she told you to put the blanket on couch. Lol!

Where was the wife when you took picture or she told you to put the blanket on couch. Lol!

Cough cough splutter......

Slowpoke is a chic

Edited by Kranswurm

Just bought this had it set up Monday and just came back from riding it.

First roadbike I have ever owned and ridden very different to the mountain bike but I really like it :thumbup:

post-6876-0-36152500-1344522229.jpg

As Krans says, I am a chic... My couch, my blanket (contrary to what the cats think) and I was one of the pioneers of the couch photo thing ;-)

My mtb sleeps next to my bed and when I have visitors round my road bikeS get the bed, so allowing them on the couch is insignificant!

(the dogs, however, are not allowed on any furniture)