Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got me this today.BBB Torque Wrench.Best of all. Paid R150 for it plus R65 delivery by speed services.

Jo! Where from?

Got me this today.BBB Torque Wrench.Best of all. Paid R150 for it plus R65 delivery by speed services.

From where??

Got me this today. BBB Torque Wrench. Best of all. Paid R150 for it plus R65 delivery by speed services.

Where from? I want one too...

Got me this today. BBB Torque Wrench. Best of all. Paid R150 for it plus R65 delivery by speed services.

Where from? I want one too...

Got this yesterday. Park Tools workstand clamp. A friend made the stand and I just bought the clamp unit (with a benchmount base). Advantage over my old one is you can clamp onto the seatpost.

My old one (Tork Craft), was not strong enough, and you have to clamp onto the top tube which interfers with the front derailleur cable, and prevents you from doing gear adjustments on the stand.

post-31807-0-07944600-1430475233_thumb.jpg

post-31807-0-11220800-1430475259_thumb.jpg

post-31807-0-21265800-1430475276_thumb.jpg

Just got the new bike and added the following,

Handlebar

Stem

Seat post

Garmin 810

And 1 x 10 conversion

Thought I'd just put pics if all my latest purchases, if that's ok.

Very nice. Well done for not adding the worst CB products, pedals, on to your cool bike.

Very nice. Well done for not adding the worst CB products, pedals, on to your cool bike.

Thanks. Never liked those cooking utencils, but the parts that I did get are great. Nice and light and stiff.

Bought the parts from hubland, cwc and cyclosport and built her myself, with fhe help of a friend. This is my first build. She comes in at 8.4kg currently. Will decrease over time...post-43855-0-82319800-1430554145_thumb.jpg

From where? I want please!