Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't you concerned that those bars may be too narrow?

They will always be too narrow :P

They're off centre!!! 

Thanks to being fitted to the bike last night during load shedding ........ when heading out the door this morning there was a little wiggle in them too .... turns out not all the bolts were fastened last night whilst working under lamp light.

My wife's new Inbred frame built up from my parts bin on its first ride. Very lively and well balanced little bike. Need to thank Ryanpmb, JacBrand and 3 LBSs for the work done to get the build done! Also a big thumbs up to my wife for understanding the n+1 equation :thumbup:.

Nice one Patensie. Looks great!

Jo! Where from?

From where??

Where from? I want one too...

From where? I want please!

Was just lucky. Bought from a guy on OLX in Klerksdorp.

Don't think he realised the value of this or what he was actually selling. :eek:

Wasn't going to help him right either. Bargain is a bargain. :ph34r:

just a little stealth bar with stem in their ....... now to get home and open / fit it to the Fantaztic Plaztic Spaztic bike

Looking goooood ;)

Happy Trails dude

That is moer mooi!!

Baie dankie hoor!

In case you were wondering.  ESI grips don't work on this bike as the remote lock on out attachment doubles as a grip clamp.  Will have to make another plan post Sani.  The standard grips are pretty hard (no issue for full fingers, but eina without).

I buy them directly from an Oakley rep in the US.You're welcome to check them out PM me.I haven't seen them in SA yet