Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

I think the delay was due to the courier more than CWC both times it was Dawnwing couriers so I hope for your part its not the same

Unfortunately it's Dawnwing too, so I'm holding my breath

News: Parcel arrived just before 14:00!

Edited by Eugene Brown

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very excited about this  :clap:

jeez... not surprised! :) Now for the GX eagle upgrade!

My new bike 

Sparta Delphi 

Steel, 28" wheel, single speed, back pedal braking, 60cm with a rack and mud guards. 

€199 

attachicon.gifSparta Delphi.jpg

The perfect bike to roam around Amsterdam

And you have to take the photo with a "no cycling" sign in the back ground. :clap: I didn't know there even where signs like these in Holland.

And you have to take the photo with a "no cycling" sign in the back ground. :clap: I didn't know there even where signs like these in Holland.

It's to stop peeps from locking bikes to the poll. You will see it outside shop and ground floor home windows too. 

Locking bikes is taken to a whole new level here. Fitted Abus lock on the back wheel and then use a heavy chain to lock the front wheel and frame to a bar or bike rack.

It is estimated that 800 000 bikes get stolen in the Netherlands annually. 

Edited by J∆kk∆ls

It's to stop peeps from locking bikes to the poll. You will see it outside shop and ground floor home windows too. 

Locking bikes is taken to a whole new level here. Fitted Abus lock on the back wheel and then use a heavy chain to lock the front wheel and frame to a bar or bike rack.

It is estimated that 800 000 bikes get stolen in the Netherlands annually. 

Best to never spend too much on a city bike here in Europe. Get a cheapie at Decathlon or somewhere and lock it up best you can. I suspect that a lot of the 'stolen' bikes get 'borrowed' for a trip across the city and then dumped at a train station or somewhere. 

Have a look the next time you're at a train station - you'll see bikes that clearly haven't been touched in months. 

Best to never spend too much on a city bike here in Europe. Get a cheapie at Decathlon or somewhere and lock it up best you can. I suspect that a lot of the 'stolen' bikes get 'borrowed' for a trip across the city and then dumped at a train station or somewhere. 

Have a look the next time you're at a train station - you'll see bikes that clearly haven't been touched in months. 

I was trying to spend around 100, but this bike popped up with a three month warranty at bike shop that I like. Rented bikes from them and every time we walked in the service was great regardless of who helped. 

I especially liked the mechanics story of when he snorted tequila.