Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

This is what came with mine. Recently I got coral wetsuits to make me a replacement. However in your case you would want something longer. Taahir uses a piece of tube similar to this.

Found this too

Thanks for the info. I did see that neoprene one on the Comm' site and thought it was the answer until it said 'not suitable for V4 AM' so back the the plastic and cable ties! 

I did find solution online but there has to be something a bit simpler. 

p4pb13621522.jpg

p4pb13621523.jpg

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought a new pair of road shoes, just wasn't getting along with the closure system on my Sidi's.

Nice - albeit that black shoes aren't for everybody.

Spez apparel/shoes are like Levi jeans - they almost work for everybody.

I just wish there were more .5 shoe sizes available in-store.

i usually buy black cycling shoes but wanted these in white for a change. Typical though that white is out of stock until Sep...

Edited by FrankG

i usually buy black cycling shoes but wanted these in white for a change. Typical though that white is out of stock until Sep...

consider it a blessing that they did not have white :P

consider it a blessing that they did not have white :P

True! They were 30% off at my LBS as part of a TDF special so probably would have got them in yellow if that's all they had!

Need to fashion something for the Meta like that. but has to move through the travel for some reason there is a massive hole for cable entry into the BB area but no drainage hole. It fills up with Commencal don't do anything for the issue but fills up nicely with mud and water. 

http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/stories/2015/01/04/max_commencal_meta_am_ajbarlas_030114_0001_828441.jpg?1420385068

No offence to your bike but my word that is one terrible design decision from Commencal. What the hell did they think would happen!?

Don't know about the total, but know the 2 gears on their own is like R2500

G

How many ronds ?

How many ronds ?

R 7 500 for the oversized pulley wheel system plus a new chain, so just over R 8k. Not sure if its worth in terms of performance but looks awesome.

That made my eyes water

But good on you Sir ! They really do look awesome, report back if you feel A difference

What frame is that ?

The bike I have had for a while, the ceramic speed pulley system is new.

My wife did say it was ok to get something small for my bike for my birthday. She has no idea what these things cost.

post-12526-0-76137900-1500826527_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dgas

True! They were 30% off at my LBS as part of a TDF special so probably would have got them in yellow if that's all they had!

I was fortunate and keen on a pair @ almost 50% off.

But being between sizes meant I missed out. :(