Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All, didnt have much time to take the pic but this is what I bought about a week ago...

Limited edition Scott Spark 900 RC World Cup RIO edition.. Also changed the saddle for a sworks phenom.

Wow wow wow

Congrats, apart from that saddle that is a dream bike right there!

Wow wow wow

Thanks very much. The original saddle was damn hard.. Oh and the new one is 70g lighter [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

No offence to your bike but my word that is one terrible design decision from Commencal. What the hell did they think would happen!?

100% How was that not flagged when testing or just drill a whole in the bottom of the BB like most manufacturers? What's worse is that they haven't made up anything for people who don't live in dry spanish climates in the way of a guard or a rubber grommet. Not a worry really as I've now doubled up with a grommet and a modified Csixx march guard type thing that is working great. 

Went shopping in UK the last 3 weeks. Came back with new carbon handlebar, new air fork, Specialized saddle, short stem, out front computer holder and nice mudguard as well.2747bbed418ac5b2a600a9e32c8861bd.jpg353203e73c0cb345be6ba45de1ee1c12.jpg85ec789616e957821d0147cf216cd5ae.jpg7e32daa19b1cabc93de3075f4279db56.jpg

Keep the rubber on the gravel!

Wow wow wow

I would disagree that saddle is the best you can get - I sold my spez but kept that saddle - NICE bike though - love the couch

20lb lyn, wil jy haaie vang? :ph34r:

Hahahaha! Dis sodat as ek vas sit kan ek daai lepel nog try uit trek. Daai goed is eintlik mal duur.