Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Awesome now we know where you live....... consider blocking out your personal details, there are some dodgy people out there! →

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome now we know where you live....... consider blocking out your personal details, there are some dodgy people out there! →

Haha I ain't afraid of no ghosts[emoji102] . Many hubbers know me because I always do the Attakwas week-before weather updates[emoji100] [emoji108] .

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Waiting for new chain and derailer wieletjies majingatjies. Added 40t hill kill, 16t filler (replaced 15t and 17t) and going 32t nw up front. a040020da6d3ece3b7dfc7158e928812.jpg4938cc96936dc0f286889a10b7c79b44.jpg

Got the XTR chain and derailer wieletjies but my spacers on the nw missed the parcel. On their way and then I will be finished fitting, can't wait[emoji41]

Got my nw chainring spacers today and a little present for kit being incomplete. But, I struggle to get my gearing setup correct, struggling from top nr 7 down to 4, keep on sounding as if it wants to change and doesn't. How do i do the settings correctly, have googled and tried all the methods?[emoji15]

Guess what the present is[emoji102]

602a7d088282acd02863a06a1f780f75.jpg

Savage didn't purchase the bike but did organize this, the amazing guys and girls that we ride with to Chappies during the week funded this bike that we donated to Jake. Jake now does not have to take the taxi's to work.

We handed over the bike yesterday to him where he works.

5b2920230670b29ed62e4f1708736a13.jpg

Check those bars [emoji1305]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Pure Savage

Nice. Was hoping to show pic of my new 11-42 sunrace 10s casette. But bike still at my LBS waiting for a new shifter. Was suppose to be there today. But was never courierred fro Gauteng. Hoping it will arrive Monday. Been a week without a bike and now also the weekend. At least he did offer to take one from a bike on the floor but the all had Ispec shiftera and I needed a bar mount. I suppose s##t happens.

Got my nw chainring spacers today and a little present for kit being incomplete. But, I struggle to get my gearing setup correct, struggling from top nr 7 down to 4, keep on sounding as if it wants to change and doesn't. How do i do the settings correctly, have googled and tried all the methods?[emoji15]

Guess what the present is[emoji102]

602a7d088282acd02863a06a1f780f75.jpg

Serious rookie mistake, installed the chain wrongly through the derailer. [emoji15] . Now everything is 100%