Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

New trail running shoes arrived from Sportsmans Warehouse today.

Sort of cycling related as in the description of the shoes, it says that the outsole is designed with the same lug profile as the Continental Mountain King bike tyre.

e4cebed8a31cae82a111d8ce6924da0c.jpg

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New trail running shoes arrived from Sportsmans Warehouse today.

Sort of cycling related as in the description of the shoes, it says that the outsole is designed with the same lug profile as the Continental Mountain King bike tyre.

e4cebed8a31cae82a111d8ce6924da0c.jpg

I had the previous generation, they don't like wet surfaces 

I had the previous generation, they don't like wet surfaces

From gearinstitute.com

Agility

The lug placement, shape and design is one of the Adidas Terrex CMTK’s strengths. The outsole is full-coverage Continental rubber designed after the pattern of their Mountain King mountain bike tires. The lugs are moved so far to the edge that some of them even wrap up and around the the sidewalls, which gives the Adidas Terrex CMTK’s outsole an aggressive grip on loose and off-camber terrain. The rubber is also high quality and remarkably durable. The 3mm lugs are widely-spaced with sharp (not rounded) edges, which makes it ideal for soft ground or wet conditions. One of our wear-test runners noted, “I really appreciated the sticky grip offered up by the Continental rubber outsole. Besides being clunky and bottom-heavy, I had no issues with the Terrex CMTK on technical terrain.”

Picked up my shoes and finally after like 5 or 6 weeks on order Leatt decided it was time to grace SA with some stock. 025c9b23b262bb77bac344548ee445b9.jpg

Hi, where did you order the Airflex's from? I'm going to buy some next month. 

Hightower CC ....jus this thing is like nothing I have ever ridden before

Welcome to the SC club. Be warned: you won't ride anything else again...